Rewards

The protocol features two neurons: one with a dissolve delay of 6 months and another with a dissolve delay of 8 years.

The 8-year neuron will receive a one-time top-up with 100% of the ICP generated during the SNS swap.

The 6-month neuron will be funded with ICP from liquid staking users.

Of the ICP maturity rewards, 90% will be allocated to the nICP holders, while the remaining 10% will be distributed to the SNS neurons in proportion to their stake. By reallocating 90% of the maturity the protocol will benefit the compounding effects plus as time goes on, the age bonus will grow and benefit all the nICP holders.

Last updated